A lovely, secondhand Caldene 'Wessex' hunting coat in black cavalry twill cloth, 40".
These older Caldene coats are very elegant. They are beautifully cut with a lovely shape to the waist and tails.
The Wessex is a frock coat with quater panels in the back & a seam at the waist, featuring
- single vent, with two rear buttons.
- a ticket pocket on the seam at the waist
- one large, button-fastening internal hare pocket
- tattersall wool lining to the upper body, and a showerproof skirt
- cut with a longer line through the tails
This coat is in excellent condition and we have professionally attached new plain buttons.
Labelled 40" it measures 20" across the bust when laid flat, buttoned
Length 29" excl collar
Shoulder to shoulder 17"
Outside sleeve 25 1/2"