A very long cut, 3-button black vintage hunting frock coat by Savile Row tailors Dege & Co.
This beautiful bespoke coat was tailored in November 1968. It is unusually long, measuring 36" in length excl the collar.
It is to fit a 40" chest. It measures 21" across the chest when buttoned and laid flat. See measurements below.
It is made with heavyweight cavalry twill cloth in the classic frock cut. It features
- 2 outside skirt pockets and upper, external ticket pocket
- two inside breast pockets
- two inside hare pockets
- working cuffs
- tattersall wool lining to the upper body and showerproof skirt lining
It has had lots of general wear, with some imperfections and is priced accordingly.
There is a darns on the right sleeve, at the right shoulder, and a repair above the back vent. It has general wear in the cloth.
But it will make a lovely coat for a tall gentleman lookingn for a top quality, tailored coat.
- Chest 21" across when buttoned and laid flat, this is 'to fit' a 40" chest.
- The waist is 20" across
- Length 36" from bottom of collar to hem
- Shoulder seam to seam at the points is 19" and 17 1/4" across the back at the place whichi s 4" below collar
- Outside sleeve 27 1/2" with plenty of hem available for lengthening if needed