The Pendle hunt coat for women is one of our favourite of the new/modern coats.
It has an almost universally flattering cut with a beautiful silhouette.
It is made in black and navy. We carry some coats in stock but call for timings or advice on sizes
We recommend ordering well before Opening Meet or your required date as these are such popular coats.
These coats will keep you warm, dry and comfortable on the coldest day and have been worn over several seasons by the VTR team alongside our vintage coats.
The Pendle's sister coat is the Holcombe, which is a beautiful, elegant frock coat style. See our listing.
- Heavyweight cavalry twill 32 oz cloth
- 3-button front with single traditional vent to the rear
- upper body lined in Tattersal wool
- two outside skirt pockets, ideal for your supplies
- showerproof skirt lining
- inside button-fastening hare pocket
- working button-hole
28" length excl collar
24" outside sleeve in the 34" coat