The Pendle hunt coat for women is one of our favourite of the new/modern coats.
It has an almost universally flattering cut with a beautiful silhouette.
These coats will keep you warm, dry and comfortable on the coldest day and have been worn over several seasons by the VTR team alongside our vintage coats.
The Pendle's sister coat is the Holcombe, which is a beautiful, elegant frock coat style. See our listing.
Currently the Pendle in navy is available in 34, 38 & 42" with other secondhand similar coats available too.
- Heavyweight cavalry twill 32 oz cloth
- 3-button front with single traditional vent to the rear
- upper body lined in Tattersal wool
- two outside skirt pockets, ideal for your supplies
- showerproof skirt lining
- inside button-fastening hare pocket
- working button-hole
28" length excl collar
24" outside sleeve in the 34" coat