The Holcombe is a new, modern traditional hunting frock coat for women, available in navy or black.
It is such an elegant coat.
Along with its sister coat, the Pendle, the Holcombe is one of our favourite 'ready to wear' hunting coats.
This coat combines modern practical features with traditional styling. The frock style cut gives a lovely long skirt line.
We carry some sizes in stock or will otherwise order for you. Do call if you need to check lead times.
- heavyweight 32oz cavalry twill cloth, tailored in England
- frock coat styling with panel back and twin buttons to the rear, with a centre vent
- seamed waist with a single pocket (with flap)
- designed to be closed at the neck in cold and wet weather
- button hole
- the upper body is lined with Tattersall wool, with a weatherproof skirt and single button-fastening hare pocket inside
- Outside sleeve length 24"
- 29" in length, excluding the collar
- the waisted seam is a fairly narrow cut so we do find sometimes it helps to wear a size larger than your size in the sister coat, the Pendle.