A beautiful, 1965 bespoke tailored Bernard Weatherill hunt coat in black, bust size 38".
This is a classic, heavyweight vintage Weatherill of quality cloth and cut.
The silhouette is lovely, with the signature shaped Weatherill sleeves and waist.
- double rear vent
- two external sloped skirt pockets
- working button-hole
- storm collar
- hidden internal ticket pocket
- one internal hare pocket
It is in excellent condition with the following notes:
- It has had repairs to the armpit lining, well made
- It has a section of the tail point lining which needs re-attaching to the cloth (we can do this)
- It currently carries a Meath collar in grey which can be re-covered assuming a new owner requires a plain or different hunt collar
It measures 19" across the bust when laid flat, and buttoned. We call this a 38".
It is 28" in length from the bottom of the collar to the hem
From shoulder seam to seam across the top it measures 18 1/2"
The outside sleeve is 25 1/2" with additional hem, or 17" from armpit to cuff