A super pair of brown cavalry twill wool jodhpurs by Harkaway, 26" waist.
These have a terrific shape with significant 'ears' at the thigh - the classic look.
They are the perfect pair for Autumn hunting, showing or everyday hacking for those who love them.
Condition: They are generally in good condition & ready to wear now for riding. Excellent visual condition with respect to cloth.
- one of the side buttons is mis-matched & could do with re-attaching
- the zips are in place but sticking & would ideally be replaced if used
- very faint light mark on the front of the jods. They haven't been dry-cleaned.
- full length jodhpurs
- side button-fastening trousers (one top button is missing but the spare is in place, although it's mismatching)
- two front external pockets
- zip fastening at the lower leg, turn up cuffs
- 13" across the waist, 26" waist
- c. 16" across the hips at the hip bone
- outside leg c. 39" from waist to ankle cuff
- inside leg from crotch to cuff c. 26"
- inside leg from crotch to knee seam c. 13 1/2"