You all know the saying 'no foot, no horse'.....but we think it's equally true that badly fitting boots or poor performing boots = bad day's hunting.
To measure yourself for either new or vintage boots, please do the following (you'll need someone to help):
- sit on a chair that allows your leg to bend at right angles
- measure from the back of your heel to the crook of your knee
- measure the circumference immediately underneath your knee cap
- measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf
- measure from the middle of your back of your heel to the top of your big toe (a slightly diagonal line)
Also tell us your 'normal' shoe size and any other information which may be relevant e.g. high instep, etc.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do remember that what we have online is usually only a fraction of what we have in store, so if you can't see what you want, please ask!